-
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hi everyone so I have been working on going deep and am making progress with skinny long toys can get 18-20 inch in but can’t seem to get it opened for wider toys like bow wolf ! Im close to getting it all the way in but wounding if someone has a few pointers so to speak lol
1 Comment -
I get so fucking wet and need to stuff my greedy dumpster cunt everytime I think about how the medical staff will react when they first see this destroyed shithole, and when they witness how effortlessly I give birth. Will they be shocked? Disgusted?
Intrigued? I can’t wait to find out. Definitely not going to need an episiotomy, but will opt to…Read More2 Comments -
I just took Dick Rambone to the balls for the first time!! Sweet baby Jesus that feels incredible!!
3 Comments -
-
Oh my God, you are the absolute best. I also want you on sicfic . You are hands down the most gorgeous model and you have 2 gaping huge holes that are absolutely fantastic Well done your old man is a lucky guy
-
I recently came across a new-to-me promising talent.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph634e20962ea70
-
Plug it in plug it in ! Can now pop my almost 4 inch wide plug right in with no real warmup 😎
2 Comments -
Everytime I shove this Sinnovator Vestal into this bucket cunt it reminds me to think about praying for forgiveness because of what I’m going to do to this useless hole but I never getting around to praying.
4 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
341
/
Karma
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group







Good lube is the most important. I prefer Astroglide for the times I’m not pushing myself to the limit and J-lube for those times I am. It’s also good to step up in thickness gradually. Don’t try to go from 1.5 inches in diameter then directly to 3 inches. Figure out the diameter of the one you can take then get one that’s slightly bigger.