-
adminPinned Post
Guys, please take into consideration this site is about girls. For all male and non binary content please use the group below: https://slackholes.com/groups/male-content/
1 Comment -
-
-
-
I’m looking for a new fisting partner. A woman, not a man. Just thought I might have to specify haha
-
roka30 created the group
BULGARIEN FISTING -
Another amazing session I had with Maria Caldas. Huge gapes, double fisting, huge prolapsing, prolapse fucking, liquid insertion and pushing it out. What a pleasure it was to film with her as usual.
The amazing part about playing with her is that you can feel almost nothing at all from her huge gape but then all of a sudden she prolapses in and…Read More -
admin wrote a new post
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
258
/
Karma
Friends
Aussie fisting
@aussiefisting
r_smith6699
@rsmith6699
clowninja
@clowninja
normalisboring
@sith123
Slut Fiona
@slackwhore
Groups
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group




YESSSS, keep them separate PLEASE!