-
-
-
-
Throating, Breast Bondage, Paddling & Bed Post Fucking
V was just warming me up a bit here with some light use before the next video where he really puts me to work!
Tied tits, a bit of paddling, some throat training, pulling a big dildo out of my pussy, and making me fuck a knotted cock sheath over the bedpost 🥵
Links to ~7mins in 4K.…Read More
-
After the sharpie challenge recently of course comes the panty stuffing challenge. Any guess how many fit?
There’s an easter egg in the full length version on our paid sites (links below), and this was of course a custom for the lovely ttmichi 🥰
Links to 15mins in 4K here. Some platforms are pay-per-view, and some are subscription, some are…Read More
-
I’m looking for a new fisting partner. A woman, not a man. Just thought I might have to specify haha
-
Who doesn’t love pussy stretching and gaping, object insertions, punch fisting, and even being fisted with an XL tunnel plug inside me 🥵
V did an amazing job of ruining my bucket cunt here, in preparation for the next video coming in two weeks 😁
The full version is 4K, 13 mins, with a fair bit of whimpering and moaning!
Fansly:…Read More1 Comment -
roka30 created the group
BULGARIEN FISTING -
I finally did the sharpie challenge! (sorry this video is a few days late 😬)
I think I might be slightly out of practice, but I think I did good nonetheless! I definitely want to get better at this now. What’s the record?! 😈
V helped me with some, as we tried a few different angles. If nothing else, it looked damn hot 🔥
The full version…Read More
- Load More Posts
user balance
2,537
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Groups
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group



Here we all love ruined pussies