-
I’m looking for a new fisting partner. A woman, not a man. Just thought I might have to specify haha
-
This German lady has on of the best Slack holes online in my opinion 🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️👅💦💯❤️https://www.pervertium.com/videos/65408/pussy-pumped-mature-masturbation/
-
Another amazing session I had with Maria Caldas. Huge gapes, double fisting, huge prolapsing, prolapse fucking, liquid insertion and pushing it out. What a pleasure it was to film with her as usual.
The amazing part about playing with her is that you can feel almost nothing at all from her huge gape but then all of a sudden she prolapses in and…Read More -
Practice makes perfect. Look daddy! I’m gonna make you so proud one day❤️
2 Comments -
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Meetups
Atlanta GA area?
-
LAKinkster wrote a new post
-
LAKinkster wrote a new post
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any F fistees near Atlanta area?
- Load More Posts
user balance
275
/
Karma
Friends
Peter
@moregape
Jem Bone
@jembone
Fisting Lover
@fistinglove3
Dubblefresh
@dubblefresh
Sven
@tomorrow




Totally agree. Gorgeous meaty one. Thx for sharing.