-
admin wrote a new post
-
Just doing interview with @gapeslut. If you got some questions for her, ask in comments!
Some interesting read and videos coming soon.3 Comments-
Are these 42cm with an inflatable valid for the ranking? Anyway, all my Respect and admiration for her
-
I will be possibly asking for a proper slackholes challenge measurement with a regular toy/object. So far I can see her being 29.2? https://slackholes.com/actor/gapeslut69/
-
-
WEBSITE HAS BEEN REFRESHED AND UPDATED TO NEW VERSION. PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEMS HERE 🙂
-
JulesDildos posted in the group Toys and objects
-
-
Prolapseking99 is
feeling ExcitedI just saw Vanessa Humide slide a turned on regular size flashlight in her ass. The show was illuminating!
4 Comments-
You had me at “Vanessa Humide slide a turned on regular size flashlight in her ass”. But also, the funny part. Which I loved but all I can wonder is if that’s a Dick Rambone in your pic? I L-O-V-E mine. Rigid, just straight piping my ass.
-
-
My current max is Mr Hankeys Snorkel. I have a Topped Toys Artemis 10.5 that I can get in but not even 1/4 of it in.
-
-
-
-
admin wrote a new post
-
admin wrote a new post
-
2 Comments
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
614
/
Karma
About me

Huge Holes Holly
Size Queen
Gang Bang size Queen with huge holes.
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Scott
@allgtr
Prolapseking99
@prolapseking99
Fistmaster69
@fistmaster69
JulesDildos
@julesdildos
Lusttobedommed
@needsamaster
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group










Here is GapeSlut a few years back before stretching started.