-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Having a birthing egg in your pussy feels so good
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Just when a fist would not do, you then use your foot in your sluts arse xx
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Big Birthing Egg stretching my Pussy…. are you ready for a good stretch ? xx
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to have a stretch x
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Searching for a Female who is into fisting, stretching and big toys.
We are looking for someone that we can work with you make content.So, if you are from the UK, near the midlands and want to work with us making content, please get in touch and lets start having fun XX
-
2 Comments
-
1 Comment
-
at the moment,my Rectumhole is 24/7 open with an 8cm thickness Hollowzylinder make during the time a good stimulation in deep of the Sigma***
-
-
2 Comments
- Load More Posts
About me
Versatile/switch
I’m an easy going guy who’s down to earth and enjoys various hobbies etc. That being said, we’re not hear to talk about people’s stamp collections etc.
I’m a kinky experimental guy who has a real love for sex and in particular anal sex. I love stretching and gaping holes and even tend to stretch my own ass from time to time. It’d be great to meet a woman who shares my interests and passion for stretching whereby we can enjoy some mutual stretching and toys. I would love to meet someone willing to peg me and fist me, of course it goes without saying that I would gladly stretch your holes till I can lick the inside of you and some.
a very graphic description and to the point I know but we’re all adults on an adult website called SlackHoles!!! I prefer people to know upfront what I’m into really.
so hoping I’ve not scared anyone away, it’d be great to chat. 😊








Holes that are beautifully destroyed like this one deserve a new name just for themselves. Gaped, stretched and d ruined just doesn’t do it any justice.