-
-
-
Message us if you are a female from the UK (Near Mids) who wants to help make big toy, fisting and stretching content?
xx
100% discrete
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
This is how you Birth a silicone birthing egg
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Who wants a colon snake in their arse? Nice and deep… feels so good X
http://www.kinkyx.com -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
My sexy friend with her Birthing egg….. Giving her such a good stretch.
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
a nice deep fist in me.. yum x
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to fuck with a silicone beer bottle x
-
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to have pegs on your pussy lips… that feels so good x
- Load More Posts
About me
Versatile/switch
I’m an easy going guy who’s down to earth and enjoys various hobbies etc. That being said, we’re not hear to talk about people’s stamp collections etc.
I’m a kinky experimental guy who has a real love for sex and in particular anal sex. I love stretching and gaping holes and even tend to stretch my own ass from time to time. It’d be great to meet a woman who shares my interests and passion for stretching whereby we can enjoy some mutual stretching and toys. I would love to meet someone willing to peg me and fist me, of course it goes without saying that I would gladly stretch your holes till I can lick the inside of you and some.
a very graphic description and to the point I know but we’re all adults on an adult website called SlackHoles!!! I prefer people to know upfront what I’m into really.
so hoping I’ve not scared anyone away, it’d be great to chat. 😊







