-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to fuck with a silicone beer bottle x
-
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to have pegs on your pussy lips… that feels so good x
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Having a birthing egg in your pussy feels so good
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Just when a fist would not do, you then use your foot in your sluts arse xx
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Big Birthing Egg stretching my Pussy…. are you ready for a good stretch ? xx
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to have a stretch x
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Searching for a Female who is into fisting, stretching and big toys.
We are looking for someone that we can work with you make content.So, if you are from the UK, near the midlands and want to work with us making content, please get in touch and lets start having fun XX
-
roka30 created the group
BULGARIEN FISTING - Load More Posts
user balance
1,357
/
Karma
About me

Fliegen
Active Fister
I have quite some background. Multiple years of experience in active fisting, actually since I was a teenager. I was main photographer of fistingsex.com from 2005-11 and gathered enormous experience at that time. Over the time my fetish has developed into the extreme. I still enjoy „normal“ fisting, I still enjoy pleasing a girl with my fingers, but what really turns me on is double fisting and stretching beyond double fisting. A cunt simply cannot be too big. I would even state it cannot be big and open enough! Since recently me and Tina are a couple. We are truly in love and on top we are both in love with Maximum cunt stretching and have the ambition to turn Tina into a real Size Queen. Double fisting is only the starting point!
Friends
Paul
@wetfunplease
olaf
@wolfxxx
John Lester
@johnny7105
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group













Да.Искам да да фиствам женски дупета