-
-
-
-
-
-
Message us if you are a female from the UK (Near Mids) who wants to help make big toy, fisting and stretching content?
xx
100% discrete
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
This is how you Birth a silicone birthing egg
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Who wants a colon snake in their arse? Nice and deep… feels so good X
http://www.kinkyx.com -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
My sexy friend with her Birthing egg….. Giving her such a good stretch.
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
a nice deep fist in me.. yum x
- Load More Posts
user balance
1,357
/
Karma
About me

Fliegen
Active Fister
I have quite some background. Multiple years of experience in active fisting, actually since I was a teenager. I was main photographer of fistingsex.com from 2005-11 and gathered enormous experience at that time. Over the time my fetish has developed into the extreme. I still enjoy „normal“ fisting, I still enjoy pleasing a girl with my fingers, but what really turns me on is double fisting and stretching beyond double fisting. A cunt simply cannot be too big. I would even state it cannot be big and open enough! Since recently me and Tina are a couple. We are truly in love and on top we are both in love with Maximum cunt stretching and have the ambition to turn Tina into a real Size Queen. Double fisting is only the starting point!
Friends
Paul
@wetfunplease
olaf
@wolfxxx
John Lester
@johnny7105
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group







