-
Happy 2024! Starting off the new year right by releasing my latest video, “Stuffing chain in ass & Elbow Deep Fisting” featuring CF
I’ve never stuffed a chain in someone’s asshole before this, and now I wanna do it some more!
1 Comment -
-
-
this is an old pic around 20 years ago, before we started our slack hole adventure
-
I am looking for a interesting female Who lives in the Nederlands for some further contact 😉
-
Happy Holidays sick fucks!
To celebrate, I’m releasing a new video! “Long Elbow Deep Play Session”
slightly different format too. It’s longer with less edits, and it features the lovely Ryde_Shadow. Hope you all like 🙂2 Comments -
In this video I play with CF! He had a very interesting, and talented asshole. I had the easiest time getting elbow deep in his hole. It was so loose and inviting to my arm
5 Comments -
- Load More Posts
user balance
1,357
/
Karma
About me

Fliegen
Active Fister
I have quite some background. Multiple years of experience in active fisting, actually since I was a teenager. I was main photographer of fistingsex.com from 2005-11 and gathered enormous experience at that time. Over the time my fetish has developed into the extreme. I still enjoy „normal“ fisting, I still enjoy pleasing a girl with my fingers, but what really turns me on is double fisting and stretching beyond double fisting. A cunt simply cannot be too big. I would even state it cannot be big and open enough! Since recently me and Tina are a couple. We are truly in love and on top we are both in love with Maximum cunt stretching and have the ambition to turn Tina into a real Size Queen. Double fisting is only the starting point!
Friends
Paul
@wetfunplease
olaf
@wolfxxx
John Lester
@johnny7105
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group









Looks like a lot of fun! Is this where Linked In comes from?