-
-
-
New video out! Deep “Anal Fisting and Massive Piss Orgasm” featuring the lovely RydeShadow
Her twitter is
Tweets by RydeShadow2 Comments -
I can’t seem to post videos anymore. They keep failing to upload. Slackhole mods do your job and make this website usable plz >:(
- Load More Posts
user balance
1,357
/
Karma
About me

Fliegen
Active Fister
I have quite some background. Multiple years of experience in active fisting, actually since I was a teenager. I was main photographer of fistingsex.com from 2005-11 and gathered enormous experience at that time. Over the time my fetish has developed into the extreme. I still enjoy „normal“ fisting, I still enjoy pleasing a girl with my fingers, but what really turns me on is double fisting and stretching beyond double fisting. A cunt simply cannot be too big. I would even state it cannot be big and open enough! Since recently me and Tina are a couple. We are truly in love and on top we are both in love with Maximum cunt stretching and have the ambition to turn Tina into a real Size Queen. Double fisting is only the starting point!
Friends
Paul
@wetfunplease
olaf
@wolfxxx
John Lester
@johnny7105
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group









What a beautiful ass! Perfect size and shape!
It gives a new meaning to “freshly squeezed oranges”…