-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
My sexy friend with her Birthing egg….. Giving her such a good stretch.
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
a nice deep fist in me.. yum x
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to fuck with a silicone beer bottle x
-
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to have pegs on your pussy lips… that feels so good x
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Having a birthing egg in your pussy feels so good
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Just when a fist would not do, you then use your foot in your sluts arse xx
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Big Birthing Egg stretching my Pussy…. are you ready for a good stretch ? xx
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Always good to have a stretch x
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Searching for a Female who is into fisting, stretching and big toys.
We are looking for someone that we can work with you make content.So, if you are from the UK, near the midlands and want to work with us making content, please get in touch and lets start having fun XX
- Load More Posts
user balance
3,003
/
Karma
About me
Fistmaster57
Dominant looking for submissive
I love big sloppy wet cunts,male trans and female size Queens and bucket cunts are my favorites I have been fisting all holes for over 20 years I have refined my techniques to and art for your greatest pleasure. my greatest pleasure is stretching and fisting I love role playing slave/master I love piss and scatt play and enjoy pain and bondage I have a lot of kinks and enjoy exploring my sexual fantasies.
Fetishes
Bondage
90%
Master
100%
Big toys
95%
Punishment
85%
Stretching
100%
Piss & scatt
80%
Anal streching
60%
Fisting ,
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Sibaryt
@sibaryt
TruieSoumise
@mectruieff
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
KinkyJosh
@konkyjosh
Jane
@gapetastic
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group









