-
adminPinned Post
Guys, please take into consideration this site is about girls. For all male and non binary content please use the group below: https://slackholes.com/groups/male-content/
1 Comment -
Restraint, Gag, Tunnel Plug, Hot Wax Dripping, Vibrator Edging, Nipple Pumps!
Here V warms me up – quite literally – for what is coming from the next and last video in this mini series.
Listen to my whimpers and moans as hot wax is dripped over my tits, thighs and pussy lips before being left restrained with my nipples pumped 🔥
Next…Read More
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Message us if you are a female from the UK (Near Mids) who wants to help make big toy, fisting and stretching content?
xx
100% discrete
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
This is how you Birth a silicone birthing egg
http://www.kinkyx.com/BE -
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Who wants a colon snake in their arse? Nice and deep… feels so good X
http://www.kinkyx.com - Load More Posts
user balance
3,003
/
Karma
About me
Fistmaster57
Dominant looking for submissive
I love big sloppy wet cunts,male trans and female size Queens and bucket cunts are my favorites I have been fisting all holes for over 20 years I have refined my techniques to and art for your greatest pleasure. my greatest pleasure is stretching and fisting I love role playing slave/master I love piss and scatt play and enjoy pain and bondage I have a lot of kinks and enjoy exploring my sexual fantasies.
Fetishes
Bondage
90%
Master
100%
Big toys
95%
Punishment
85%
Stretching
100%
Piss & scatt
80%
Anal streching
60%
Fisting ,
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Sibaryt
@sibaryt
TruieSoumise
@mectruieff
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
KinkyJosh
@konkyjosh
Jane
@gapetastic
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group




YESSSS, keep them separate PLEASE!