-
-
Who likes being teased by me stretching my shaved wet pussy over a big tentacle tongue toy? 🥰 Sorry to tease, but it’s not a long video but it’s very yummy, so I’m keeping the unblurred version for fans!
Some simps may still get off on it though 😛 (no cumming!)
Fansly https://inotf.me/ciMb
FapHouse https://inotf.me/CDKq
ManyVids…Read More -
Just working on something things for my new darkfans account what do ya think
1 Comment -
3 Comments
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
3,003
/
Karma
About me
Fistmaster57
Dominant looking for submissive
I love big sloppy wet cunts,male trans and female size Queens and bucket cunts are my favorites I have been fisting all holes for over 20 years I have refined my techniques to and art for your greatest pleasure. my greatest pleasure is stretching and fisting I love role playing slave/master I love piss and scatt play and enjoy pain and bondage I have a lot of kinks and enjoy exploring my sexual fantasies.
Fetishes
Bondage
90%
Master
100%
Big toys
95%
Punishment
85%
Stretching
100%
Piss & scatt
80%
Anal streching
60%
Fisting ,
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Sibaryt
@sibaryt
TruieSoumise
@mectruieff
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
KinkyJosh
@konkyjosh
Jane
@gapetastic
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group








And also did an excellent job spreading cream outside and inside your butt!!