-
GoddessGape100 posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Would love to meet another female so we could stretch together, uk
-
New to the community,female in 30s, uk, love to gape, fist, huge dildos
6 Comments -
selffisting was possible, my big fist not. the narrow hip bones were the barrier. she gave it all to ruin her cunt to please me
-
-
Who fucks the biggest Easter egg? 🐰. Or who has the most original fun with eggs.
-
I love this post and it’s title (Gaping orgasm)
https://www.adultism.com/album/1675475 -
I found a new size queen and prolapse beauty:
https://www.adultism.com/profile/starapara -
Incredible what’s all possible with slack holes. Luck at this artists https://www.adultism.com/video/266319
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
81
/
Karma
Friends
fistfun-es
@lovefistu
GoddessGape100
@goddessgape100
Groups
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group








I’ll stretch you open as much it is humanly possible babe.