-
GoddessGape100 posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Would love to meet another female so we could stretch together, uk
-
Ass up, perfectly arched back and relaxed asshole says it all. You can do with my butthole whatever you like. It’s already squeaky clean I know that she loves being fully filled so even her deepest spot is ready and craving to be reached. I notice a slight tension in her strong, toned sphincter. I’m going to stretch you out and proceed with filling you up
1 Comment -
Andy posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
Hey all.
Just wondering if the UK group is still active? -
-
My pussy got like this for no reason the other night. Real puffy, and wouldn’t close. I kinda wished she stayed like that.
3 Comments -
fliegen posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
fantastic, isn’t it?
user balance
306
/
Karma
About me

Custard Couple
Naughty Couple
Just a naughty couple who are in to big toys, fisting and stretching.
Always searching for new content creators to work with here in the UK.
We also design and make big silicone toys - www.kinkyx.com
Fetishes
Dominant
100%
420 Friendly +
100%
BDSM
80%
Big Toys
100%
Stretching
100%
fisting
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
StretchingCouple
@stretchingcouple
Dubblefresh
@dubblefresh
Bigasswifey2
@bigasswifey2
Bender
@ecco
bildo
@beavins
Groups
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
United Kingdom members group
Public Group






I’ll stretch you open as much it is humanly possible babe.