-
-
-
well, think about it, this site is mainly run by desperate men looking to either jerk off or have a quickie. Not really appealing for most women i think…. oh well
-
Not really I think that we might out number you girls but I don’t think that were all desperate and looking to jerk off I know myself I am looking for like minded people that like stretching and fisting their holes and are wanting to show off their skills and get approval with out being judged.
-
yea… lets consider this to be true … so what should they do about it? extreme insertions and fisting is more interesting for men to watch. this is true that the major part of the members in groups are men. but lots of attention has been given to qweens and video sharing women in this site … better than pornhub…. their name is on the home page and…
-
-
-
user balance
296
/
Karma
About me

Custard Couple
Naughty Couple
Just a naughty couple who are in to big toys, fisting and stretching.
Always searching for new content creators to work with here in the UK.
We also design and make big silicone toys - www.kinkyx.com
Fetishes
Dominant
100%
420 Friendly +
100%
BDSM
80%
Big Toys
100%
Stretching
100%
fisting
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
StretchingCouple
@stretchingcouple
Dubblefresh
@dubblefresh
Bigasswifey2
@bigasswifey2
Bender
@ecco
bildo
@beavins
Groups
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
United Kingdom members group
Public Group



lol yes truly shame … perhaps they should advertise