-
Prolapseking99 is
feeling ExcitedI just saw Vanessa Humide slide a turned on regular size flashlight in her ass. The show was illuminating!
4 Comments-
-
-
My current max is Mr Hankeys Snorkel. I have a Topped Toys Artemis 10.5 that I can get in but not even 1/4 of it in.
-
-
-
-
Pipaypipo : hairy but OMG! She rides the biggest dildoes like a normal cock!
1 Comment -
I just saw Raisawetsx prolapse her anus and it’s mouth watering!
1 Comment -
Does anyone know why videos on this site are not playing?
Well, anyways, they don’t for me. 🙁-
There is a problem with the site. Filet gets deleted each time (video-player.php :-D) The hosting provider saying it’s malware. I am working on it hoping to resolve asap.
-
-
-
Anyone know who this is?
4 Comments -
Last week i fistfucked my wife s cunt a couple or days in a row.
Now she is looser then she was before, think i can almost punch fistfuck het.
The last session i did with her i put my fist deep in het, like wist deep.
Then i stretched my middelfinger and put it against her cervix.
Pushed a bit, and a bit more and a bit more.
Eventually my…Read More -
-
I recently came across a new-to-me promising talent.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph634e20962ea70
-
Yay! I finally hit 3000 points!
I kinda like how this site has a karma system.
-
Just orders this toy.
Planning in using it in the wifes smallest hole😁
Maybe some day i can fuck her peehole👍5 Comments-
I have seen clips that peehole can be trained and dilated so a girl can penetrate it with dildo and cock, looks fucking hot!
-
“Amazing ty” I think one of the first size queens of the internet age was able to fuck with her peephole. No idea what happened to her. Maybe retired.
-
There are a few vids of a German couple where he is fucking her peehole. My favorite he cums there and she pisses the cum out. I cum so wildly when I masturbate to that, gotta fetch the link and share
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
124
/
Karma
About me

Pammy
Retired
We are old coupe from Wisconsin. We love voluptuous big ass, hairy women. Pammy loves thick hairy dicks with huge cum loads. She love her big brown old hairy asshole licked, fucked, fingered long and deep. We love to trade pictures and videos with other couples.
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Prolapseking99
@prolapseking99
Jay-Jay
@jayjay00
Rob
@bdr13
Pete
@oldpete
MEATPIELOVER
@meatpielover
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group




You had me at “Vanessa Humide slide a turned on regular size flashlight in her ass”. But also, the funny part. Which I loved but all I can wonder is if that’s a Dick Rambone in your pic? I L-O-V-E mine. Rigid, just straight piping my ass.