-
-
Gibt es hier Frauen, die vielleicht Lust hätten auf gegenseitiges fisting? 😊
-
I’m looking for a new fisting partner. A woman, not a man. Just thought I might have to specify haha
-
roka30 created the group
BULGARIEN FISTING -
This German lady has on of the best Slack holes online in my opinion 🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️👅💦💯❤️https://www.pervertium.com/videos/65408/pussy-pumped-mature-masturbation/
-
selffisting was possible, my big fist not. the narrow hip bones were the barrier. she gave it all to ruin her cunt to please me
-
-
I haven’t posted for a while, so I thought I might. Just a picture of me teasing hubby while I was doing a little yard work last summer. 😉
10 Comments -
- Load More Posts
user balance
230
/
Karma
Friends
John Lester
@johnny7105
StretchingCouple
@stretchingcouple
fliegen
@fliegen
FloozyJezebelle
@floozyjezebelle
John
@gapelove
Groups
Toys and objects
Public Group











Well played. It looks amazing 😍