-
-
-
-
Close up leaking cervix from how turned on I was – coming in a video soon with some panty stuffing!
#INotF #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #Cervix #Wet #Gaping #TunnelPlug #ShavedPussy #CloseUp #UpClose #Extreme (Ref 071E)
-
-
Bbxxx posted in the group Toys and objects
-
-
Aftermath of my ass being destroyed by a BBC while my husband double fisted my big pussy.
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
That was the first time I had ever been fucked in the ass by a BBC. Prior to that, the only man that has ever fucked me in the ass was my husband. I told him to fuck my ass. My husband said no and begged me to not have him stick it in. I told my BBC stick it in, and don’t listen to my husband. I was caught up in the moment and completely felt…Read More
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
230
/
Karma
Friends
John Lester
@johnny7105
StretchingCouple
@stretchingcouple
fliegen
@fliegen
FloozyJezebelle
@floozyjezebelle
John
@gapelove
Groups
Toys and objects
Public Group





I like the way she rides them. It seems that no lube is needed 💪👏