-
Cash.man12 posted in the group Meetups
Hello. I recently joined this site. I’m up to meet folks in my area. I’m in the NJ/Eastern Pa areas.
I love to stretch holes. The looser, the better!
-
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Looking for a fisting partner in Ontario Canada any body interested
-
-
Nina posted in the group Links to stretching porn
I love this man !! I want to marry him !

https://de.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5dfa6ea24365f1 Comment -
Neuralax posted in the group Toys and objects
2 Comments -
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
my sexy friend enjoying herself x
3 Comments -
Fig Eleven posted in the group Questions and Answers
Hello stretchers and stretchees.
I am able to now go 60 cm (24″) deep with a slink and about 14-16″ with a much less flexible double dong that”s about 7″ circ. and a 12″ that”s about 8.75 soft silicone.
My question for the experienced stretchers is about incontinence, cleaning and next steps to go bigger, deeper without destroying my ability…Read More -
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
2,999
/
Karma
Fetishes
anal
100%
fisting
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
fliegen
@fliegen
John haggard
@jon420d
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Oscar
@ursormine
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group


More than keen to get this done by a woman to me 😍