-
TheBigTexas posted in the group Questions and Answers
Hello everyone! New here, and my girlfriend and I are starting into the world of stretching. Just via online reading and taking suggestions that way, she has accumulated some larger toys to aid in our journey:
King Cock 9″ with balls
King Cock 10″ with balls
Kong dog toy – Medium
Squarepeg G-Squeeze – Large
Squarepeg G-Squeeze -…Read More -
Analo posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
1 Comment -
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
4 Comments-
-
Thanks, in finding this sight, it opens the door to like minded passions, so go for it, and be comfortable being ourselves, Asshole Love
-
-
-
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
Ladies I am in Los Angeles California, I love to open and expand my asshole in both depth and diameter. As well as open up others to the sheer joy an analologist brings. Let us talk and move forward, Buddy.
-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in Southern Michigan? Hit me up. See ya!
-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hey everyone. Is there anyone in South Michigan here? Hit me up.
-
Hugeholesholly posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
-
DreamBerlin posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Happy New Year. Greetings from Berlin
-
Quirkymusings posted in the group Meetups
Looking for meets in South Wales UK
-
Julianna Buttmann posted in the group Meetups
Hey!
I am a sissy slut who wants to become a trans bimbo. I really love anal in all its forms, I especially love taking it into anal sex. I am doing amateur content. I am always glad to receive offers for partnerships in filming. I can come to you if you have the opportunity to give me accommodation - Load More Posts
user balance
2,999
/
Karma
Fetishes
anal
100%
fisting
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
fliegen
@fliegen
John haggard
@jon420d
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Oscar
@ursormine
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group



You know that fist is feeling great when she pushes back and stretches her body to enjoy it!