-
Spontaneass posted in the group Meetups
Hey everyone! From the Northeast PA area if anyone is interested!
-
-
Just found this site, had no idea there would be something so catered to this, I love it. Located in MA, would love to meet up for mutual stretching fun.
1 Comment -
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hi I’m in New Hampshirite looking for friends into big toys and stuff have a nice selection and can gaps a 4.5
-
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
8 Comments-
I suppose half of the toys are already too small (but I can understand, you can still take 2 or 3 at the time) Keep up the good work
-
-
-
Rob posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello everybody i Am new here. I Am already horny now
-
-
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
tiffany tgirl , fistee , in London UK
1 Comment -
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any chance anyone is from eastern Ontario looking to hook up with like minded people
-
Phil posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any female fistees around quebec or any city close by?
- Load More Posts
user balance
2,999
/
Karma
Fetishes
anal
100%
fisting
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
fliegen
@fliegen
John haggard
@jon420d
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Oscar
@ursormine
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group




Can you travel to NH