-
AnalGapeLover posted in the group Links to stretching porn
There’s only one way….and that’s the ANAL way!
-
-
AbzExtreme posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Sub Male, looking for huge clocks, huge strapons, monster toys and fisting, Aberdeenshire Scotland
-
AbzExtreme posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
3.5in diameter head and a 3in shaft, I love this toy, I’ve managed 10 of 12in , the last 2 are taking a bit of time
4 Comments -
-
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in eastern Ontario Canada wanting a fist master?
-
grace18 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any IL. Fisters and fisties
-
Any f/ in northern Illinois that love being fisted and love fisting and pegging guys
-
Hello, I hope you guys and Girls are active here 😀
- Load More Posts
user balance
2,999
/
Karma
Fetishes
anal
100%
fisting
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
fliegen
@fliegen
John haggard
@jon420d
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Oscar
@ursormine
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group




It’s really difficult to make progress after you get that far. I really hope you don’t get discouraged and keep trying!