-
Another picture of me being fisted by hubby with our BBC friend when I was pregnant. (per request)
4 Comments -
Sucking the cum out of a BBC friend while my husband pounds my pussy!
7 Comments -
-
-
-
-
-
-
I have pictures of me being BBC creampie. DM me at GapingLoose_BBC_Slut@yahoo.com TAlk sweet and I might share. 😉
-
-
An old video of me being fisted when I was tight and young. I deleted it years ago, then my x or someone must have reposted it.
https://www.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/Wife%27s-Big-Cunt-Fucks-my-Fist-Doggie-Squirting/video3883519
6 Comments -
-
Jay-Jay posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Are there any Fisters in Sydney Australia here?
24/F Fistee here
2 Comments -
-
-
-
-
-
-
Be proud of it ….I know it must be hard to satisfy the needs of that pussy 😏 but for me you are just a dream 😍
-
-
-
-
-
My naturally gaped big Pussy! I know you boys on this site like it, but sometimes I wish I didn’t need huge toys to get off.
3 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
113
/
Karma
Fetishes
Deepthroat
100%
Pussy gaping
70%
30cc can insertion
100%
Ass Fisting
50%
Pussy fisting
95%
Friends
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Megan
@fistingslut
BbwLicker
@wajtzo
James
@bobdillan
Fisting Lover
@fistinglove3
Groups
CrazyWifeSlut Fans
Public Group














Simply amazing stretched pussy xxxxxxxxxxx