-
Meet Nicky: New 8 minute gaping video posted! Sir sets up this huge girthy dildo for me to cock squat on in his garage. Filled my gumboots and am proud of the stain I left on Sir’s garage floor! Cum watch my bucket cunt fill up my gum-boots! 🕳️💦💦 https://fansly.com/MyLittleTrooper/posts
-
Cum help me keep my hairy slutty home loose!! I always need help! https://fansly.com/MyLittleTrooper/posts
-
Loosening: Mr. Flint large never disappoints! He always leaves me gaped while makes me squirt like a sprinkler! 🕳️💦
6 Comments -
-
-
I like it. I think my Pussy is always loose but I just like the feeling of being full and after it’s been in a while it warms to body temperature, so unless I am moving I would forget about it at times. No not sore, Just my legs from chafe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any F fistees near Atlanta area?
-
-
-
-
Having a naturally big pussy, three kids, fucking myself often with big toys and 25 years of being fisted or double fisted almost daily by my husband. I have a good life! 🙂
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
113
/
Karma
Fetishes
Deepthroat
100%
Pussy gaping
70%
30cc can insertion
100%
Ass Fisting
50%
Pussy fisting
95%
Friends
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Megan
@fistingslut
BbwLicker
@wajtzo
James
@bobdillan
Fisting Lover
@fistinglove3
Groups
CrazyWifeSlut Fans
Public Group










Beautiful. What area you live in hon?