-
I finally did the sharpie challenge! (sorry this video is a few days late 😬)
I think I might be slightly out of practice, but I think I did good nonetheless! I definitely want to get better at this now. What’s the record?! 😈
V helped me with some, as we tried a few different angles. If nothing else, it looked damn hot 🔥
The full version…Read More
-
Sex Swing, Bound, Fucking Machine, Huge Deep Dildo, Pussy Slapping, Forced Orgasms, Repeated Squirting, Close-up, Slow-mo 😈
In this final Part 3 of the series I get fucked hard and deep by the Bad Dragon Sveinn (L) until I orgasm hard and squirt repeatedly as V uses both the wand on me, and then slaps my pussy repeatedly to keep me going…Read More
-
-
Let us make good videos
5 Comments -
-
-
-
-
We had some FUN the other night. Ended up forgetting to take pictures when I fisted her pussy and fucked her ass, but she was absolutely wrecked afterwards.
What you can’t see there is that she had a ball gag in too, which goes so well with the sensory deprivation hood, restraint, and intense sensation of the pumping 🥰
Posting a few more…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
422
/
Karma
Friends
Sunshine
@misssunshine
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Jenna
@stretchedwideopen
Harmony
@harmony
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group





Thats a sexy pussy