-
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hi everyone so I have been working on going deep and am making progress with skinny long toys can get 18-20 inch in but can’t seem to get it opened for wider toys like bow wolf ! Im close to getting it all the way in but wounding if someone has a few pointers so to speak lol
1 Comment -
-
1 Share
-
-
-
-
Plug it in plug it in ! Can now pop my almost 4 inch wide plug right in with no real warmup 😎
2 Comments -
2 Comments
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
14,738
/
Karma
Friends
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Bob
@halan
John haggard
@jon420d
Fisting Lover
@fistinglove3
mineORurs
@mineorurs
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Links to stretching porn
Public Group





Good lube is the most important. I prefer Astroglide for the times I’m not pushing myself to the limit and J-lube for those times I am. It’s also good to step up in thickness gradually. Don’t try to go from 1.5 inches in diameter then directly to 3 inches. Figure out the diameter of the one you can take then get one that’s slightly bigger.