-
-
-
1 Comment
-
FisterTwister666 posted in the group Meetups
WM in Kansas City MO experienced stretcher seeks female play partner, possibly more. 5’8″ 150lbs blue eyes well hung at a thick 9″
-
-
Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you enjoy 2023 and I hope all your filthy slack hole fantasies come true!
-
-
-
-
Dan posted in the group Introduce yourself
Hi! I’m Dan!
It’s great to finally find somewhere to share my affinity for big toys. I have been using them for many years but in the last few, I’ve been going for bigger and longer.
I’m not sure how to label myself. I don’t think I’m gay because I love women but one of my favorite memories is sucking a guy while riding one of my medium…Read More
- Load More Posts
user balance
758
/
Karma
Friends
BIGS43
@nigs43
Benjamin Hall
@mistafistarosebud
Phil-u
@rxw70
Jem Bone
@jembone
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group





here to see the Enemaplug in self made construction for my loose Asshole**it works so good by pressing and filling more than 3 Liters…