-
Cash.man12 posted in the group Introduce yourself
Hello. I recently joined this site. I love to stretch willing holes. I enjoy fisting women. I enjoy pussy fisting most, but anal fisting is also very arousing.
I’m in the NJ (and sometimes Eastern Pa) areas.
-
Cash.man12 posted in the group Meetups
Hello. I recently joined this site. I’m up to meet folks in my area. I’m in the NJ/Eastern Pa areas.
I love to stretch holes. The looser, the better!
-
after the last Coloskopie for 5 days makes my Hole so lucky for more gaping over 11cm**
1 Comment -
-
-
-
my Shithole-Zylinder works good and make a fullfill Shit every morning –450 milliliter is inside by the Zylinder–after than streching extreme–
1 Comment -
my inner Rectum is daylie gaped and the feeling is wonderful at the Sigmacourve–the Zylinder is rearly in a good positon to hold the Shit exact with no outcomes by pressing pain all 5 minutes…so the longtimestreching is a good way for compleet inkontinent ***
-
-
mein inkont.Arschlochfleisch braucht dringend weitere med. Behandlungen und tiefe Rektumdehnungen über 10cm hinaus–dauerhafte Weitungen sollen geschehen vor med. Fachpersonal-raum Wien erwünscht***
2 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
758
/
Karma
Friends
BIGS43
@nigs43
Benjamin Hall
@mistafistarosebud
Phil-u
@rxw70
Jem Bone
@jembone
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group




yess,its a good idea to train me in future times ?