-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
4 Comments-
-
Thanks, in finding this sight, it opens the door to like minded passions, so go for it, and be comfortable being ourselves, Asshole Love
-
-
-
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
Ladies I am in Los Angeles California, I love to open and expand my asshole in both depth and diameter. As well as open up others to the sheer joy an analologist brings. Let us talk and move forward, Buddy.
-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in Southern Michigan? Hit me up. See ya!
-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hey everyone. Is there anyone in South Michigan here? Hit me up.
- Load More Posts
user balance
758
/
Karma
Friends
BIGS43
@nigs43
Benjamin Hall
@mistafistarosebud
Phil-u
@rxw70
Jem Bone
@jembone
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group



Very impressive. I’m sure you will get lots of offers from ladies to meet up.