-
Just hopped off my big toys after hours of total asshole destruction went really hard at the end of my session going over a foot deep and 4.5 wide and slammed my loose hole so hard it made me piss all over myself I was in complete ecstasy pissing and jamming my hole with no mercy! If I had someone else to help me I’d drink my piss and cum and w…Read More
2 Comments -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
758
/
Karma
Friends
BIGS43
@nigs43
Benjamin Hall
@mistafistarosebud
Phil-u
@rxw70
Jem Bone
@jembone
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group




You sound like me, I am in California, it would be good to have a passionate Asshole stretching partner to explore with