-
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
Ladies I am in Los Angeles California, I love to open and expand my asshole in both depth and diameter. As well as open up others to the sheer joy an analologist brings. Let us talk and move forward, Buddy.
-
-
Fig Eleven posted in the group Questions and Answers
Hello stretchers and stretchees.
I am able to now go 60 cm (24″) deep with a slink and about 14-16″ with a much less flexible double dong that”s about 7″ circ. and a 12″ that”s about 8.75 soft silicone.
My question for the experienced stretchers is about incontinence, cleaning and next steps to go bigger, deeper without destroying my ability…Read More -
-
-
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
341
/
Karma
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group


Hi! I’m not sure this answers your question but I know when women get worried about incontinence, the first thing they get asked to try is Kegel exercises. I know men have the same pubococcygeus (PC) muscle so it would accomplish the same thing. Have you done any exercises like these?