-
8 Comments
-
-
-
Yay! I finally hit 3000 points!
I kinda like how this site has a karma system.
-
-
-
-
Made a dilldo fuck machine out of a bike and kitchen aid mixer and it will fuck the piss out of your hole let me tell you
-
Just hopped off my big toys after hours of total asshole destruction went really hard at the end of my session going over a foot deep and 4.5 wide and slammed my loose hole so hard it made me piss all over myself I was in complete ecstasy pissing and jamming my hole with no mercy! If I had someone else to help me I’d drink my piss and cum and w…Read More
2 Comments -
- Load More Posts
user balance
341
/
Karma
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group


So beautiful yet so
Iwilling to have permanently ruined holes.