-
2 Comments
-
Everytime I shove this Sinnovator Vestal into this bucket cunt it reminds me to think about praying for forgiveness because of what I’m going to do to this useless hole but I never getting around to praying.
4 Comments -
-
-
-
Got bored and found out my cunt can take 3 average sized dildos with room to spare lol average lol. A little update on clit growth, it’s getting big and fat. And of course, this useless cunt.
9 Comments -
2 Comments
-
This Missile is an unfortunate dud. This was my favorite toy back in the Tumblr days, luckily Daddy got me a new one but my bucket is so broken that it’s diameter of 3.5 inches isn’t enough anymore, time to upgrade. #hugewreckedbucketproblems
2 Comments -
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
1,413
/
Karma
Friends
Nudistcockmd
@nudistcockmd
Jem Bone
@jembone
webghost
@webghost
AGreenGirl
@agreengirl
Onepunchgirlxxx
@onepunchgirlxxx
Groups
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Dutch user group
Public Group



Love that knot toy