-
-
-
-
well, think about it, this site is mainly run by desperate men looking to either jerk off or have a quickie. Not really appealing for most women i think…. oh well
-
Not really I think that we might out number you girls but I don’t think that were all desperate and looking to jerk off I know myself I am looking for like minded people that like stretching and fisting their holes and are wanting to show off their skills and get approval with out being judged.
-
yea… lets consider this to be true … so what should they do about it? extreme insertions and fisting is more interesting for men to watch. this is true that the major part of the members in groups are men. but lots of attention has been given to qweens and video sharing women in this site … better than pornhub…. their name is on the home…Read More
-
-
-
-
-
3 Comments
-
1 Comment
-
really no action in here tonight is there … dead as a fart x
-
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
348
/
Karma
Friends
Custard couple
@custardcouple
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
MrMe4u
@gags4daddy2
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Meetups
Public Group









es soo tight boss