-
-
Are memes allowed here? I made this one recently (well, altered it), and it gets the message across 😉
-
Very new to the site, lifelong lover of loose holes and all the fun this brings.
Would love to meet likeminded women. Even if it is just to talk and share fantasies.
Of course hoping to meet someone who is proud of her holes and willing to go on the journey with me.
-
I am looking for a interesting female Who lives in the Nederlands for some further contact 😉
-
-
-
toyfan posted in the group Dutch user group
-
Last week i fistfucked my wife s cunt a couple or days in a row.
Now she is looser then she was before, think i can almost punch fistfuck het.
The last session i did with her i put my fist deep in het, like wist deep.
Then i stretched my middelfinger and put it against her cervix.
Pushed a bit, and a bit more and a bit more.
Eventually my…Read More - Load More Posts
user balance
140
/
Karma







Where can I find that plug?!?