-
-
Booker posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
I’m seeking GAPE and PROLAPSE, Bi here, Male/Female/TS in Greater Phoenix, Az…. I’ve excellent experience and skills…
-
-
Phoenix area seeking GAPING BUTTHOLES and ANAL PROLAPSE to EAT, SUCK, FUCK and PLAY in.
-
Phaloss posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
2 Comments -
KinkyJosh posted in the group Toys and objects
thats my favorite toys
-
-
Fig Eleven posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello from Ottawa Valley, Ontario Canada. Very fit, I’m told often that I am good looking, 5’8” 205lbs (muscular). I can be a fister and a fistee, but only to women or couples.
- Load More Posts
user balance
384
/
Karma
Friends
Fdaslover/extremely/kinky
@fdaslover
BOSS
@elchapo246
Bender
@ecco
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Loosefisthole
@loosefisthole
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group





need bigger