-
Chelly XCX wrote a new post
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Meetups
Atlanta GA area?
-
Requiring profile image did not stop the spammers. Okay, so I am working on implementing a solution, where new users need to login multiple times, watch videos, and be active on the site before they can post on activity wall. Hope this annoys the fuck out of the spammers. Cya!
-
In order to try and remove the spam we are getting, now it is mandatory to have a profile image before posting to the activity feed.
-
Queen V Fisting and Fetish wrote a new post
-
-
Yay! A new celebration post! I’ve finally hit 11 000 points!
My many thanks to SlackHoles and everyone who visits the site. I feel lucky that we have a place to call home as stretching enthusiasts. We’re all perverts and I love you. 🥰
1 Comment -
Fisting Lover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any F fistees near Atlanta area?
-
I just took the Slackholes Challenge and topped out at 19.5 inches or 49.5cm!!!!!
2 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
384
/
Karma
Friends
Fdaslover/extremely/kinky
@fdaslover
BOSS
@elchapo246
Bender
@ecco
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Loosefisthole
@loosefisthole
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group






So lovely 😍