-
# posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello everybody i’m Mic, from the Netherlands, brabant.
My wife and I both love fisting.
Both receiving and giving.
But I still would like to meet anal fisting whole or a bitch who loves a k93 Comments -
# posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Yes there is
Mic here, i’m from brabant
My wife and I both love coating
But I still would like to meet a bitch who loves a k9 -
-
Steve posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hello AT all and greetings from germany 😀
-
-
Analo posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
1 Comment -
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in Southern Michigan? Hit me up. See ya!
-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hey everyone. Is there anyone in South Michigan here? Hit me up.
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
707
/
Karma
Friends
cencpl
@censoredsins
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
JimmyHeartsMicha
@jimmydarealting
LunaSugarbaby
@luna
Richey
@bumfun
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group



I don’t like dogs but surely a good fisting slut 😉