-
LAKinkster posted in the group Los Angeles 👊
I wish this group were more active. It would be great to arrange a few casual meetups or munches – if you’re in LA don’t be shy, join this group 🙂
-
DP Bull posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Girls for big hands in Italy?
-
ElArgentino posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
NYC here, any fistees in the area? F only please
-
-
Iposedo posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Canary islands 25yo male. Looking for pussies and asses to be fisted. My ass also accepts female fists. Im reciprocal if i fist you, you fist me
-
AdamBisex posted in the group Toys and objects
Every week, a little training on the pyramid and a summary of the progress on Saturday.
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
158
/
Karma
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group



I’m in SoCal. Can I send you a DM?