-
here are some screen shots of the movie of wife fucking her self with bam. love the stretching it does on the bottom of her pussy. so yummy
3 Comments -
here is a new gif of a movie we made recently. a side view of my pussy getting fucked by my face rascal dildo, its 3 inches thick and hits the right spots perfectly
1 Comment -
She enjoys showing off her gapes for all men to see. leave her comments so she knows she’s doing a good job. She will post much more often.
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
161
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Julie nympho anal addict
@jorandal
CrazyWifeSlut
@crazywifeslut
Lost
@twowideofhole
LittleRuinedCunt aka Dumbloosebitch
@littleruinedcunt
Babycat
@babycat1921
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group











Ah damn I think I missed the vote but still I feel like the water bottle was a good choice!