-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAKinkster posted in the group Introduce yourself
Hi everyone, I’m a good looking man from Los Angeles. I have a lot of experience with fisting. I would like to find a woman who is interested in both anal and vaginal fisting, gaping, and stretching. I’m normal, responsible, and kinky 😉
-
LAKinkster posted in the group Meetups
Los Angeles over here. Good looking in shape and I’m looking for a woman who is a fistee. I have experience
-
Hey I’m Harry, I really like a woman stretching out her butthole (the bigger the better) and I really want to see world record breaking butt hole stretching like nobody has seen before
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
148
/
Karma
Friends
Lost
@twowideofhole
swallowing everything
@kshitter
Julie nympho anal addict
@jorandal
Jem Bone
@jembone
Nyrose
@nyrose
Recent posts

Public Fisting With Latex Gloves & Piss Filled Ass
- 12th June 2025

