-
-
2 Comments
-
Davanti o dietro… entrambi? non importa quel che conta è che tu voglia essere spalancata e riempita da sapienti mani pronte ad accompagnarti alla soddisfazione di corpo e mente.
-
3 Comments
-
Just hopped off my big toys after hours of total asshole destruction went really hard at the end of my session going over a foot deep and 4.5 wide and slammed my loose hole so hard it made me piss all over myself I was in complete ecstasy pissing and jamming my hole with no mercy! If I had someone else to help me I’d drink my piss and cum and w…Read More
2 Comments -
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
3,311
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Magic Mike
@magicmike747
Slavi
@bulgarianfister
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Bob
@halan
Sunshine
@misssunshine
Groups
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group


Omg 😳 what a great asshole