-
Another picture of me being fisted by hubby with our BBC friend when I was pregnant. (per request)
4 Comments -
1 Comment
-
-
-
1 Comment
-
Working on getting some videos put up… having some issues. Until then enjoy some of my favorite gape pics 🥵🤤
Don’t forget all the good stuff is on my Fansly 😁😜1 Comment -
Some stills from yesterdays short little video on our paid sites where I birthed a mini basketball (and squirted a little) as I orgasmed 🥵
Hopefully one day I can fit it fully inflated 💦
1 Comment-
Fansly: https://inotf.me/uCeF
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
3,311
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Magic Mike
@magicmike747
Slavi
@bulgarianfister
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Bob
@halan
Sunshine
@misssunshine
Groups
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group







Hope the BBC assists with the stretching!