-
Aftermath of my ass being destroyed by a BBC while my husband double fisted my big pussy.
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
That was the first time I had ever been fucked in the ass by a BBC. Prior to that, the only man that has ever fucked me in the ass was my husband. I told him to fuck my ass. My husband said no and begged me to not have him stick it in. I told my BBC stick it in, and don’t listen to my husband. I was caught up in the moment and completely felt…Read More
-
-
-
-
6 Comments
-
4 Comments
-
1 Comment
-
1 Comment
-
-
1 Comment
-
1 Comment
-
1 Comment
- Load More Posts
user balance
3,311
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Magic Mike
@magicmike747
Slavi
@bulgarianfister
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Bob
@halan
Sunshine
@misssunshine
Groups
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group










your husband is very lucky