-
FisterTwister666 created the group
Missouri/Kansas Fisters and Fistees -
-
-
-
-
-
wOOw it looks amazing. So open without helping hands. It will make many horses very horny and the community too. 🤩👑
-
-
-
-
-
Aftermath of my ass being destroyed by a BBC while my husband double fisted my big pussy.
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
That was the first time I had ever been fucked in the ass by a BBC. Prior to that, the only man that has ever fucked me in the ass was my husband. I told him to fuck my ass. My husband said no and begged me to not have him stick it in. I told my BBC stick it in, and don’t listen to my husband. I was caught up in the moment and completely felt…Read More
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
1,508
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group







You sure have been practicing! Great work, Randi!