-
Practice makes perfect. Look daddy! I’m gonna make you so proud one day❤️
2 Comments -
-
-
-
-
wOOw it looks amazing. So open without helping hands. It will make many horses very horny and the community too. 🤩👑
-
-
-
-
-
Aftermath of my ass being destroyed by a BBC while my husband double fisted my big pussy.
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
That was the first time I had ever been fucked in the ass by a BBC. Prior to that, the only man that has ever fucked me in the ass was my husband. I told him to fuck my ass. My husband said no and begged me to not have him stick it in. I told my BBC stick it in, and don’t listen to my husband. I was caught up in the moment and completely felt…Read More
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LOVE it to bits, Megan AND for you, showing it too! Really stunning! So few women show how much they can take…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This massive fisting toy by FETCH finally squeezed in after months of trying 🥵🥵
Catch the full video on my Fansly!!
https://fansly.com/post/7878954089604833281 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
396
/
Karma
About me
Every hole, the bigger the better!
Fetishes
Cervix dilation
10%
Pussy trainer
50%
Anal trainer
50%
Peehole stretching
25%
Friends
Bbxxx
@bbdahl
Jenna
@stretchedwideopen
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Megan
@fistingslut
LunaSugarbaby
@luna
Groups
CrazyWifeSlut Fans
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group








OMFG you’re so hot 🔥 🥵