-
-
-
I like it. I think my Pussy is always loose but I just like the feeling of being full and after it’s been in a while it warms to body temperature, so unless I am moving I would forget about it at times. No not sore, Just my legs from chafe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Having a naturally big pussy, three kids, fucking myself often with big toys and 25 years of being fisted or double fisted almost daily by my husband. I have a good life! 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
Another picture of me being fisted by hubby with our BBC friend when I was pregnant. (per request)
4 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
20
/
Karma
Friends
FloozyJezebelle
@floozyjezebelle
Sunshine
@misssunshine
LunaSugarbaby
@luna
Peter
@moregape
Bob
@halan
















That is one amazingly beautiful bucket cunt 😍