-
-
Just found this site, had no idea there would be something so catered to this, I love it. Located in MA, would love to meet up for mutual stretching fun.
1 Comment -
-
Any girls from Quebec? My dream is to fist a girl and to work together to make you looser and looser
-
Viking-nymph posted in the group Toys and objects
Alright fellow stretchees, help me out!
I’m looking for anal beads/balls that are 9-11 inches in circumference, preferably silicon, ideally two or three balls on a fine chain or cord. I’d like to hold that weight/stretch internally without being open around around a flange.
I know organo do silicon eggs and spheres on chains, but they’re…Read More
2 Comments -
Steve posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hello AT all and greetings from germany 😀
-
Harmony posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m not sure how active she still is but this is a girl with talent. Her name is Roan Oak and her twitter is
https://twitter.com/OfficialRoanOak4 Comments -
Tom posted in the group Introduce yourself
Hello 👋 I just joined the site and wanted to introduce myself.
I am a bisexual guy in Chicago who is into fisting. I joined this site to meet more people with similar interests and to wreck some holes, including mine. I am already pretty experienced in the gay fisting scene and definitely want to ffuck more men, but an hoping to have some fisting…Read More -
Analo posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
1 Comment -
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
4 Comments-
-
Thanks, in finding this sight, it opens the door to like minded passions, so go for it, and be comfortable being ourselves, Asshole Love
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
311
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Meetups
Public Group




In NH fisting right now getting ready for a good stretch with mrhanky toys